19 Jul Benefits of an Architectural Shingle Roof
As a Nashville Roofing Contractor who specializes in insurance claims, we frequently do a roof replacement where a homeowner is wise to upgrade to an architectural shingle. Many older homes have the standard 3-tab asphalt shingle on their roof. When storm damage occurs and the insurance company is covering the cost of the roof replacement, it is the perfect time to take advantage of the free roof replacement and upgrade to an architectural shingle. This brief video clearly explains what an architectural shingle is and shows its unique three dimensional appearance.
There are many benefits to an architectural shingle over a 3-tab shingle. Here are just a few of the top benefits for this type of roof:
- Some architectural shingles offer a greater light deflection and added insulation to help battle the scorching temperatures.
- Lightweight so no additional structural support is required
- Affordable! The upgrade cost for an architectural shingle is very nominal.
- Instant change and curb appeal! Removing an old 3 tab roof and replacing with a new designer architectural shingle will instantly transform your property!
- Adds Value to your Home! Installing a new architectural shingle roof will increase your home’s value instantly!
- Long Lasting! Due to their thickness, a new architectural shingle is more resistant to strong winds and hail than a 3-tab shingle.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty! An architectural shingle comes with a limited lifetime warranty that stands head to toe with a traditional natural roofing material roof.
- Reduced Insurance Premiums! Because of the extra thickness of a designer slate look shingle, they are highly resistant to both hail and wind. This means that your insurance carrier may thank you with a lower insurance premium! Be sure to check with your insurance company about their specific policy regarding discounts for designer architectural shingles.
For more information on architectural shingles, visit our webpage for Nashville Roofing Contractor certified in shingle roofing!
As a top Nashville roofing contractor, we are always happy to provide free roof inspections if you believe your home or business has sustained storm damage! Our roof inspections are always free to the homeowner or business owners and come with our no obligation guarantee! We understand that there are numerous Nashville roofer companies for you to choose from! That’s why we are committed to both earning your business and your respect! Our goal is to become YOUR local roofer than you happily recommend to your family and friends! Contact Midsouth Construction Roofing Contractors today at 615-712-8893!