12 Sep Slate Roofing Contractor | Asbestos Removed
Slate Roofing Contractor | Asbestos Removed
Slate Roofing Contractor, MidSouth Construction Roofing and General Contracting has completed installation of a new slate roofing system. The original roof was an asbestos shingle that sustained hail storm damage. Our knowledgeable staff worked with the homeowner’s insurance carrier to remove the old asbestos shingles and replace them with a new state roofing system that will last a lifetime!
Why Slate Roofing?
Asbestos shingles are no longer made and are obsolete. The only roofing material on the market today that comes close to replacing the thickness and life expectancy of an old asbestos shingle roof is a new slate roof.
Slate Roofing is a natural roof product that has long been referred to as the ultimate luxury roof system for historical homes and residential homes. In Europe slate roofing is the pinnacle in luxury roofing and has been used in the United States since the 1700s. MidSouth Construction is a commercial roofing contractor and residential roofer certified to install all types of slate roofing. We understand that a slate roofing contractor must be a true artisan in order to install a quality roof that merges both functionality and beauty!
Across the United States numerous historical churches, schools, higher education universities and even government buildings were originally constructed with slate roofing and those roofs are still in existence today. Slate roofing is truly a lifetime roofing system and will last 100+ years!
Slate Roofing Has Many Benefits!
- Green Roofing! More and more people are becoming aware of the importance of using renewable resources. A slate roof is installed with a 100% renewable resource. Slate roof tiles are quarried fro the ground and is a natural roofing solution.
- Durability! A slate roofing system is considered to be the most durable type of roof that can be installed today when comparing resistance to penetration. There are various levels of thickness of slate roof tiles that may be used.
- Longevity! A new slate roof is the longest lasting roofing system that can be installed today. This includes copper roofs! No matter where your home is located and what type of weather your roof may be exposed to, a slate roof will provide the ultimate in longevity for your home or business!
- Ultimate Aesthetic! A slate roof can add instant old world charm to new construction. Slate roofing is extremely pleasing to look at and add an architectural element to any building that can only be obtained using slate roofing tiles.
- Increased Value! A new slate roof can dramatically increase the value of a luxury home or commercial property. If you are in a million plus dollar home then a unique roofing system made of slate roof tiles sets your home apart from the others and establishes a true luxury feeling. This is rewarded in resale value and also the demand for your home with buyers.
- Slate Roof Choices! There is a vast array of color choices and styles in slate roofing! No other type of roofing system offers a more elaborate selection of shingle shapes, thickness, and color! When selecting a new slate roof for your home or business the possibilities are endless. Our slate roof artisans can work with you to ensure that you receive the ultimate designer roof that is properly installed and makes your property stand out as a luxury piece of real estate!
- Low Maintenance! A slate roof is extremely low maintenance and provides years of maintenance free protection for your home or business. When properly installed, a slate roof will protect your interior while providing a luxury statement to the world!
MidSouth Construction is a licensed commercial roofing contractor and residential roofing company headquartered in Nashville TN. We are a slate roofing contractor that is also certified to repair or replace all types of roofing. We are proud to be your local roofer and would be honored to have the opportunity to earn your business!
For more information, or to schedule a free roof inspection or estimate, please contact us anytime at 615-712-8893!