Nashville Roofer | ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLES
Nashville Roofer, MidSouth Construction, explains what is an architectural shingle. We are Master Elite certified residential roofing contractors in all types of roofing systems for both commercial roofs and residential homes.
Many of our roof replacements are the result of storm damage which results in the roof replacement being covered by insurance. It is very common for a home to have a 3 tab roof which is covered by insurance and allows the homeowner the perfect opportunity to upgrade to a more durable architectural shingle.
Advancements in Roofing
Architectural Shingles have advanced! Residential Roofing Contractors know that roofing manufacturers have come a long way in the production of roofing shingles, and enhancements have created a new generation of high-quality roofing systems that provide a distinctive, and dramatically appealing appearance. These newest dimensional shingles are referred to as architectural shingles and provide a high quality roofing shingle that will provide a lifetime of protection for any home or business. A reputable roofer can assist you in selecting the best shingle for your roofing project.
Traditionally, an architectural shingle is made of heavy fiber glass mat base and ceramic coated mineral granules that are both water resistant and algae resistant. Atlas Roofing even makes an architectural shingle that has Scotchgard protector built into the shingle that provides a lifetime algae resistance warranty! MidSouth Roofing Contractors in Nashville are certified with all major roofing manufacturers and can help you find the best architectural shingle for your home or business!
AFFORDABLE ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLES
An architectural roofing shingle is thicker than a traditional 3-tab shingle and is made to look like slate, tile, wood, and other natural roofing materials. If you would like to add the old world charm that a slate roof adds to a home but are not prepared for the cost that typically comes with this type of roof, then there are many options available to you in the architectural shingle market. For a very affordable upgrade cost, there are designer slate look shingles that you may want to consider. Residential roofing contractors, MidSouth Construction, can provide free estimates for any type of roofing system you desire!
DRAMATIC SLATE SHINGLE LOOK
Most roofing manufacturers offer a slate look architectural shingle that will add a dramatic appearance to your home and set your home apart from the others! Some of the many options available today are GAF Slateline, Owens Corning Berkshire, Certainteed Symphony, or the Atlas Roofing Storm Master. The possibilities are almost limitless!
Nashville Roofer, MidSouth Construction, can help you find the absolute best roofing system for your specific needs that fits your home or business’s design and budget! Newer homes often feature more dramatic rooflines, gables, turrets and other architectural features that can really be complements with the look of the new designer architectural shingles.
Whether you are looking for a roof that mimics the old world texture provided with slate, the charm of a wood shake shingle, or the unique characteristic of a tile roof, there is an architectural shingle that will meet satisfy your expectations while dramatically lower the cost. As a roofing contractor certified in all types of roofing, we are prepared to help you find the best solution to your specific roofing needs.
Advantages to Architectural Roof Shingles
As one of the top Roofing Contractors in Nashville, we love to install architectural shingles! Why? Because they are a great value and investment for any property owner! Here are some of the many reasons to select an architectural shingle!
Architectural Shingles Have Many Benefits
- Architectural roof shingles can help your home stay cool during hotter climates. Some offer a greater light deflection and added insulation to help battle the scorching temperatures.
- An architectural roofing shingle is lightweight, especially compared to an actual slate roof or tile roof, so they do not require additional structural support.
- They are affordable! The cost to upgrade to an architectural shingle is very nominal. The cost of an upgraded designer slate look shingle is dramatically lower than an actual slate roof!
- They dramatically and instantly change the appearance of your home or business. Removing an old 3 tab roof and replacing with a new designer architectural shingle will instantly transform your home or business! You will get a dramatic improvement in curb appeal!
- Add Value! An architectural shingle will add value to your home or business! Homes and commercial properties that have architectural shingles are generally viewed more favorably by potential buyers and make the property value escalate!
- They last longer! Due to the thickness of an architectural shingle, they last longer than a conventional shingle and are more resistant to strong winds. An architectural shingle generally comes with a limited lifetime warranty that stands head to toe with a traditional natural roofing material roof.
- Lower insurance rates! Because of the extra thickness of a designer slate look shingle, they are highly resistant to both hail and wind. This means that your insurance carrier may thank you with a lower insurance premium! Not all architectural shingles qualify for reduced insurance rates, but most of the upgraded designer shingle do! Be sure to check with your insurance company about their specific policy regarding discounts for designer architectural shingles.
Our Best Nashville Roofing Contractors Advice!
When it’s time to shop for a roofing contractor to install a new roof, we encourage homeowners and commercial roofing property managers to consider various brands of architectural shingles that are available. Inquire about the workmanship warranty provided by the roofing contractor as well as the manufacturer warranty provided by the roofing manufacturer.
Ask for a local roofer, such as Nashville roofer MidSouth Construction, that will stand behind their warranty! Larger roofing contractors like MidSouth may be headquartered in a city such as Nashville but provide branches that service other cities and states that still stand behind their work.
You want to hire a roofing contractor that stands behind their roofing workmanship and hiring a local roofer and one with an A+ rating with the BBB will ensure you get exceptional customer service!
Finally, ask your local roofer for their advice and recommendation for what roofing system will work best for your specific roof design, your specific climate, and your specific budget! A qualified roofing contractor can be your best friend when investing in this expensive home repair or renovation project!
MidSouth Construction Roofing Contractors Nashville provides free roof inspection and estimates for both roof repairs and replacement. Our motto is “We don’t replace what needs to be fixed, and we don’t fix what needs to be replaced!” For an honest assessment of your roof, please contact us today at 615-712-8893! We are your local roofer and Nashville’s top-rated roofers! We are the Nashville Roofing Company for our friends, neighbors and Nashville residents!
Financially Secure, Fully Licensed!
Nashville Roofer, Midsouth Construction Roofing Contractors are committed to providing outstanding customer service. We strive to install the best commercial roof or residential roofing system on the market today! We stand behind every roof that we install with a solid five-year workmanship warranty! We are YOUR local roofer that you will recommend to your friends, family and co-workers!