Insurance claim services for both residential and commercial properties damages by hail, wind, fire, and water!
Hail, Wind, Water, Fire Damage Insurance Claim Services
t from the and commercial
Working to Ensure Our Customers Obtain Fair Compensation for Their Commercial & Residential Property Losses
INSURANCE CLAIM Services
Protecting Your Interests – Roof Damage & Water Damage
MidSouth Construction is experienced in protecting our customer’s interest in the negotiation of their property damage claim! We are an approved vendor for multiple insurance carriers and work with ALL insurance companies for property damage claims!
- Hail Damage Roof Inspections – Insurance Claim Services – We specialize in assisting property owners with insurance claims for roof replacements and other property restorations as a result of hail damage. See our hail damage repair Nashville page.
- Water Damage Water Cleanup – We work directly with your insurance on the resolution of your water mitigation insurance claim!
- Insurance Claims for commercial roofing and commercial property claims are frequently underpaid in the wake of a large storm
- Heavy workload, stressful environment, and lack of experience commonly lead to errors and omissions in residential roofing and commercial roofing claims adjusting.
- 40% of the roofs MidSouth replaces were initially denied by insurance
- Our knowledge and hands-on experience as a certified commercial roofing and general contractor help us know exactly what to look for when inspecting your roof for storm damage.
- As licensed adjusters we work hand in hand with your insurance company to help ensure that a fair settlement is obtained, and that you can complete your repairs in a timely manner.
- Water Mitigation and water removal for emergency situations like flooding, appliance malfunctions, burst water lines, leaking pipes are billed directly to the insurance carrier.
- Wind Damage Experts – Wind damage can be especially difficult to see on a shingle roof. Our staff of project managers are knowledgeable and can provide accurate and honest roof inspections! If there is creasing, raised shingles or evidence of wind damage you can trust our experts to find it!
- Commercial Roofing Hail Damage – A flat roof is more resistant to hail and wind damage and must be thoroughly documented before filing a claim. Our staff will help you determine if your flat roof has sustained hail damage or wind damage that justifies filing an insurance claim for a roof replacement.
Insurance Claims Roof Evaluation/Documentation
Commercial insurance claims and residential roofing claims must be well documented! When filing a residential or commercial property damage insurance claim, it is critical that the case supporting your claim be detailed with unique facts about your specific roof and your property. Our project managers are knowledgeable in how to document any damage as well as verifying existing items that need to be replaced that may not be easily visible.
We help build your case by documenting:
- A thorough and detailed scope of all roofing and non-roofing damages
- Evidence of the insured peril that caused the damages
- Roof Decking, Membrane, and Insulation conditions
- Infrared photos using State of the art Thermal Leak Detection Imaging
- Building Codes that must be considered
- Detailed estimates with fair market costs for the necessary repairs
- Documenting age of roof or other damaged items
- Photographs of all damage to provide to your insurance carrier
- Documentation on storm swaths that have impacted your specific address
EXAMPLES OF HAIL DAMAGE ON A SHINGLE ROOF:
Hail damage is not always easy to see! This is especially true on a dark architectural shingle. Anytime you have experienced hail storms or severe wind storms in your area you should have your roof inspected by a qualified roofer for damages! This pictures clearly show how extensive hail damage can be. But it is equally important to know that even minor hail damage can reduce the life expectancy of your roof and needs to be addressed! MidSouth Construction Roofing Contractors will make sure that your roof damage is professionally documented. We also meet onsite with your insurance adjuster to make sure that the damage we have already documented is reported by them to your insurance company.
Hail Damage to Flat Roofs | Commercial Roofing
Flat roofing can also be damaged by hail. These images show hail damage on a black flat roof which is very difficult to see to the untrained eye. These images were used to document damage and this roof was replaced by the insurance carrier. If your commercial roof has been in the path of a hail storm, it is always wise to have it inspected! Don’t let the statue of limitations run out on filing a claim on your flat roof because you were unaware there was damage!
WATER MITIGATION INSURANCE CLAIMS
- Water Mitigation billed direct to your insurance carrier
- We take care of All documentation and photographs submitted for approval direct.
INSURANCE STATISTICS FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE
Video Roofing Testimonials
Frequently Asked Questions
Typically, within two days unless there is a catastrophic event. If a major hail storm or tornados have impacted an area the time frame can be extended by a couple of weeks. Insurance companies are required to act promptly to any reported claim and Time is of the Essence!
No! In TN it is illegal for an insurance company to raise your insurance premiums because of damage from an Act of God. Insurance Companies can raise premiums for an entire zip code but they cannot raise individual premiums. This means that if your insurance carrier raises rates in your zip code you will be charged even if you did not file a claim for a roof replacement.
Roof Warranties will vary between roofing contractors and manufacturers. The most common type of roof warranty is the manufacturer warranty that only covers defective materials. Reputable roofing contractors will also provide a workmanship warranty which typically runs for 2-5 years. Master Elite Certified roofing contractors can also provide Silver Pledge and Golden Pledge warranties that provide a 10 year of workmanship warranty guaranteed by the manufacturer.