A roof is a quality asset, but eventually, it will reach the end of its life. If you suspect your roof might need replacement, turn to the full roof replacement experts at MidSouth Construction. We are proud to serve all of Nashville, TN.
Does Your Roof Need Replacement?
You might be unsure that your roof needs complete replacement. So, learn some of the most common indicators that you should update your roof:
- Missing, cracked, or curling shingles: This is one of the most frequent signals that a new roof is needed. If you notice that your shingles are heavily damaged, replace them before they cause water damage.
- Granules on the ground near the roof: If you see granules from your shingles around your house, this could indicate that the protective coating is wearing away and might need replacing.
- Leaks in the attic or walls: If you’re noticing water stains on your walls and ceilings, it’s likely because of a roof leak. Check your roof for missing shingles and replace them as soon as possible.
- Dark spots on the roof exterior: Dark spots can indicate rot or mold growth, which is usually caused by a buildup of moisture. If you see any dark spots, contact a professional to inspect the roof and determine if it needs replacing.
- Sagging parts of the roof: Structural damage can usually cause a sagging roof, weight from heavy snow or ice dams, or a poor installation job. Any time you notice that your roof isn’t flat and has sagging parts, call a professional for an assessment.
Our quality roof replacement experts can assess your roof to discover the best option for you. We provide free roof inspections and can replace all types of roofs, including slate and tile roofs. Contact us today for a free quote on our full roofing replacements.