25 Sep Top Roofing Company Nashville TN
Top Roofing Company Nashville, TN
As a top roofing company in Nashville, TN we understand the importance of preventative maintenance and regular roof inspections. If your roof is more than twelve years old, your home has the potential to experience a serious catastrophe! If you roof falls in this age range, you would be wise to consider the old saying that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Damaged flashings, deteriorated pipe boots, and worn vents can cause serious leaks. Roof leaks can appear to happen suddenly and cause thousands of dollars of damage to your interior not to mention the inconvenience!
If your roof is aging, don’t wait for the inevitable to happen! Contact the top roofing company Nashville, TN and request a free roof inspection! MidSouth Construction is a certified Master Elite roofer and ranked in the top 2% of all roofing contractors nationwide! One of our knowledgeable roofing project managers will visit your propertly and provide you with a thorough roof inspection. We we notify you of all existing problems or potential leak points in the future. This is the best way to stop a devastating roof leak before it happens!
Our detailed and thorough free roof inspections address:
- Flashings – Are they installed properly, bent or torn? Have the elements deteriorated their protections or has settling caused them to pull away from your home? We inspect all chimney flashings as well as your side wall and end flashings.
- Blistering – Inadequate ventilation and poor drainage can result in blistering
- Shingle Buckling – There are many causes to buckling including improperly installed underlayment, inadequate ventilation, multiple layers of shingles and even bad decking.
- Missing Granules – this can be a huge problem with defective shingles such as the Atlas Chalet. Our inspectors look for bare spots on your shingles as well as excessive amount of granules in the gutters.
- Missing Shingles – This can be the result of improper installation as well as wind damage caused from high winds or strong straight line winds, We replace a large number of older roofs covered by insurance as a result of wind damage.
- Hail Damage – The top reason for insurance covered roof replacements in our area is hail damage. Hail damage is not always visible to the untrained eye!
- Wood Rot – caused by excess moisture & retention
- Shingle Curling – usually a result of improper nailing or a lack of proper ventilation
- Damage or Deterioration – We will carefully inspect your roof accessories such as your vents, plumbing pipe boots and other roof penetrations for normal wear and tear. The average life span for a standard pipe jack is only ten years!
MidSouth Construction is the top roofing company Nashville TN! We encourage all of our potential customers to check out our reviews on Google and our A+ rating with the BBB! We know that you have lots of options when selecting a roofing contractor near you! We would be honored to earn your business and show you why we are a certified Master Elite roofer! You can request a quote on our website or call us at 615-712-8893.