27 Jun RESIDENTIAL ROOFING REPLACEMENT
Nashville’s #1 rated residential roofing replacement company is MidSouth Construction Roofing Contractors! We are proud of our reputation in Nashville and with leading roofing manufacturers like GAF Roofing Products! MidSouth Construction is a GAF Master Elite Roofing contractor and can offer warranties and roofing systems that are only available to Master Elite Roofers! Residential roofing replacement is our specialty!
Trust Nashville’s Master Elite Roofer
When you work with MidSouth Construction, you can trust our reputation and Master Elite roofing contractor certification! This is important to you as a homeowner because it means you are working with a strong roofing company with a solid long term history for installing exceptional roofs. In fact, our workmanship is so strong that it isn’t just backed by MidSouth Construction; it is also backed by the national power of GAF Roofing Manufacturers! We’ve helped thousands of homeowners replace or repair their roofs that have sustained roof damage from hail storms, wind storms, tornados, fallen trees, and even fire damage! Regardless of how big or how small your roofing project is, you can trust MidSouth Construction Roofing Contractors to provide exceptional roofing services at affordable prices.
Nashville’s #1 Residential Roofing Replacement Company
We are Nashville’s #1 rated residential roofing replacement company for a reason! No one beats our skill and workmanship combined with our competitive pricing! When you research residential roofing replacement and roofing contractors in our area, there are several things you consider. Unfortunately the roofing industry is one that is known for unreputable companies that can take advantage of homeowners! Our goal is to educate you and ensure that you are well aware of what you need to know before you hire your next roofing company! We are confident that once you have done the research, you will choose MidSouth Construction as the roofing contractor for your next roofing project!
HOW TO SELECT A RESIDENTIAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR
1. Financial Stability – Unfortunately roofing companies go in and out of business constantly! Will the roofing company you select still be in business next year if you have a warranty claim? Will they have the financial resources to ensure your roof is installed properly? As a GAF Master Elite roofing company you are assured that MidSouth Construction has been vetted by GAF and has demonstrated long term financial security as well as knowledge needed to gain this recognition. Your roof is not just backed by MidSouth Construction, but also by GAF Roofing products!
2. General Liability Insurance – Request proof of insurance that demonstrates proper General Liability Insurance coverage! You will want to determine if the roofer you are considering is fully insured. A reputable roofing contractor will carry at least 1,000,000 in general liability coverage. Hiring a roofing company that does not carry General Liability Insurance, or is underinsured, places the burden of potential damages on you. Did you know that it is extremely common for a roofing contractor to NOT provide General Liability Insurance? It is estimated that as many as ¾ of roofers to not provide General Liability coverage!
3. References! Take a few minutes to research the potential residential roofing company online and also ask for references! A reputable roofing company will have video testimonials, written testimonials, and third party reviews all available online! In today’s era of technology, researching the true reputation for a company is fairly easy! It is also wise to ask for a list of references for previous customers you may wish to contact direct. MidSouth Construction is Nashville #1 rated residential roofing company on Google! We are also proud members of the BBB with an A+ rating and use a third party company, Guild Quality, to survey our customers after work has been completed! Don’t just take OUR word for it, take our customer’s own words to verify that we are a reputable, top rated roofing company!
4. License and Certified! Did you know that most “roofers” are not licensed as a General Contractor? Many may carry the Home Improvement License that does not qualify them to complete work valued more than $15,000. Sadly, there are many, many roofing companies that perform unlicensed roofing work in Tennessee! MidSouth Construction is a fully licensed General Contractor and BD21 Roofing Contractor! We are also certified in all types of roofing and hold factory designated certifications with all major roofing manufacturers!
5. Knowledgeable in Codes – Few roofing contractors stay up to date on the current building codes! We take great pride in installing a roofing system that meets all current building code requirements! If your roof is being replaced by insurance, your insurance carrier owes to bring your roof up to current codes. Even if your existing roof does not contain current code items, in most cases those items must be paid for by your insurance carrier and should be installed with your new roof!
6. Workers Compensation Coverage – Insist on verifying active work comp coverage for any roofing company you are considering working on your property! Do not be victim to someone being injured on your property without having workers comp coverage! Failure to verify this coverage opens you up as the homeowner to bear the brunt of the expenses for any injury that occurs on your property!
Free Roof Inspections and Residential Roofing Replacement Estimates
We hope this brief article has provided you with some basic knowledge you need in order to make a wise choice for your next roofing contract! We would love to meet with you and show you what makes MidSouth Construction Nashville’s #1 rated residential roofing replacement company! Estimates and roof inspections are always free to homeowners in our area! Call us anytime at 615-712-8893 or visit us online at RoofingbyMidSouth.com! We sincerely appreciate each and every customer that trusts MidSouth with their residential roofing needs!